1. Open Internet Explorer (Use only Internet Explorer).
2. Click on the Tools menu.
3. Select Internet Options from the drop-down menu.
4. Click on the Security tab.
5. Click the green checkmark that says Trusted sites.
6. Click the Sites button.
7. In the Add this website to the zone box, type in https://obw.owens.edu.
8. Click the Add button.
9. The website you typed in will now show up in the bottom part of the window under Websites.
10. Click the Close button.
11. You will now be presented with this window where you will make sure that the green check mark for Trusted sites is still highlighted and then click the Custom Level button.
12. In this box, scroll down part way until you see an option that says Download signed ActiveX controls. You will want to change this setting to Enabled.
13. Click the OK button at the bottom.
14. Once you do that, you will receive a Warning! window asking "Are you sure you want to change the settings for this zone?" where you will need to click the Yes button.
15. You will then be back to this window where you can click the OK button.
16. Close all Internet Explorer windows.
17. Open the icon on your desktop for Onbase that looks like a scanner. You should now be able to log in using your existing Onbase login.