How do I remove old classes from my Course List in Blackboard?
1. In Blackboard, click on the My Courses tab.
2. Your classes should appear under Courses in which you are enrolled. Note the WebPrepReq listed in the picture below. That is the class we are going to hide in these instructions.
3. Click on the Gear symbol in the upper right-hand corner of the Course List box.
4. Click to uncheck the checkbox under Course Name next to the course you would like to hide.
5. Click Submit.
6. There will be a green box above your course list that says The module has been successfully updated and your class will no longer appear on your course list.