Owens FAQ
Email to friend
Multiple emails allowed. Separate with commas

Confirmation code image

Type the characters in the image above exactly as you see them

How do I get started at Owens Community College?

The first steps are to complete the online application found at www.owens.edu. If you are interested in obtaining Financial Aid to help pay for school, visit https://fafsa.gov to complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).

To apply for financial aid for the Summer 2018 semester, complete the 2018-2019 FAFSA using your 2016 tax information.  You must sign the application using your FSA ID, which can be obtained as part of the FAFSA application.  Dependent students need their parent(s)’ tax information and both the student and at least one parent will need to ‘sign’ the FAFSA by entering their FSA ID.  Please do not share your FSA ID with anyone.

Next, please contact Admissions by calling (567)661-7777 for the Toledo campus or Learning Center Downtown for enrollment next steps, or (567)429-3509 for the Findlay campus.

A $50 late registration fee will be assessed if you initially register for classes after the On-Time Registration Deadline. The $50 late registration fee will apply regardless of when your classes begin. A late registration fee is not assessed during the Summer semester.

Summer Semester 2018 Information

  • Semester Begins - Monday, May 14, 2018

Fall Semester 2018 Information

  • Semester Begins - Monday, August 27, 2018
  • On-Time Registration Deadline - 11:59 p.m. Sunday, August 19, 2018
  • Late Registration Fee Begins - 12 a.m. Monday, August 20, 2018