Owens FAQ
Email to friend
Multiple emails allowed. Separate with commas

Confirmation code image

Type the characters in the image above exactly as you see them

What is an Academic System?

Academic systems are any computers used by faculty and students in an academic setting.  All of the computers in the classrooms and computer labs are considered academic systems.  Only students registered for classes will be able to log onto computers in the classrooms and labs.  

Academic computers have a program called Pharos installed that keeps track of each student's printing quota.  Only students enrolled in the current semester can print from academic computers.

Note: Tiffin students taking classes on the Owens campus will be able to login/print as well.

Computers located in staff offices are called administrative computers and students (who are not employed by Owens) are not able to log onto these systems.