Owens FAQ
Email to friend
Multiple emails allowed. Separate with commas

Confirmation code image

Type the characters in the image above exactly as you see them

How can I change my residency status, so I can be charged in state tuition rates?

Although there are exceptions, you must maintain your primary residence in the state of Ohio for 12 consecutive months prior to the semester being petitioned.  The Petition for Change to Ohio Residency Status is available on-line and in the Oserve office on the Toledo or Findlay campus. The application must be filled out completely and required documentation attached.  Email residency@owens.edu with questions regarding your residency petition. 

To review the Residency Petition, visit this site: