Owens FAQ
Email to friend
Multiple emails allowed. Separate with commas

Confirmation code image

Type the characters in the image above exactly as you see them

What do I do if I am dropped from my classes for non-payment?

The Spring 2018 semester drop for non-payment date is January 29, 2018. If a student does not pay their semester bill in its entirety, they may be dropped from the current semester classes.  If this happens, there is a $150 non-refundable fee to cover the administrative costs of readmission.  The student must complete a readmission form, obtain signatures from each course instructor for each class the student intends to re-add, and meet with an Oserve Advocate to complete the process.  Instructor's permission is only good for 2 weeks. Once a student is dropped for non-payment the instructor has the right to refuse to sign a student back into the course. Also, this form may not be faxed in; students must meet with an Oserve Advocate for processing so the payment method can be discussed.

Remember, for students who are not able to complete a class, it is their responsibility to drop the class via Ozone if it is prior to the last day to drop.  Students who are dropped for non-payment will have a balance based on the refund/withdraw period for their respective classes.