How do I stop the Otech Tutorial Webpage from popping up whenever I log in?
The Mozilla Firefox web browser is set up to launch a local web page when a user logs into each system. This page is designed to give you helpful information through tutorials and tips.
To turn off the Tutorial Webpage:
1. Click on the Start button in the lower left-hand corner of the screen.
2. Mouse-over Settings.
3. Click on Settings Manager.
4. Double-click on the Session and Startup icon in the window that pops up.
5. Click on the Application Autostart tab.
6. Uncheck the box next to Firefox.
7. Click Close.