Please Note: To adhere to Microsoft DreamSpark licensing, changes concerning the DreamSpark accounts have occurred.
Microsoft DreamSpark is a perk that is available to current employees and students each semester who are enrolled in qualifying programs.
Effective September 7, 2016, the DreamSpark program will become Microsoft Imagine. This includes a new program name, logo, and visual identity for your ELMS WebStore.
Currently, DreamSpark accounts for eligible Faculty will be loaded within 5 business days before the start of the semester. An initial student load will occur on the first day of the semester, followed by an update at 14th day. Accounts will expire at the end of each semester.
Faculty and students currently enrolled in or teaching an IST or EET course will have DreamSpark Premium access.
Please see the Microsoft DreamSpark End User License Agreement - Premium: https://www.dreamspark.com/Institution/DSP-EULA.aspx
All other students/employees currently enrolled in qualifying courses other than IST and EET will have DreamSpark Standard access. (Qualifying classes: ACC, BUS, MTH, CAD, CIV, MET, QCT, PHY, CAM, CHM, BIO, AIM, SKT, AUT, CAT, DSL, OAD).
Please see the Microsoft DreamSpark End User License Agreement: https://www.dreamspark.com/Institution/DS-EULA.aspx
To access the Owens DreamSpark store visit owenscollege.onthehub.com.
Additional Eligibility and Restriction Information:
- Full-time faculty and staff must work in a Microsoft defined STEM department at Owens Community College and can use the software only for educational and research purposes.
- Retirees and part-time faculty and staff are not eligible for this program.
- Alumni are not eligible for this program.
- Each eligible individual is entitled to one key per product to install on a single computer. Additional keys will not be available if a reinstallation is required.
- Students, faculty, and staff are not required to uninstall the software obtained through DreamSpark when they are no longer enrolled in a STEM course. They are also not required to uninstall the software when they graduate or leave the College as long as usage still meets the requirements of the End User License Agreement (for personal, research, or instructional use, not for commercial or business use).