Please Note: To adhere to Microsoft Imagine licensing, changes concerning the MS Imagine accounts have occurred.
Microsoft Imagine is a perk that is available to current employees and students each semester who are enrolled in qualifying programs.
Effective September 7, 2016, the DreamSpark program became Microsoft Imagine. This includes a new program name, logo, and visual identity for your ELMS WebStore.
Currently, MS Imagine accounts for eligible Faculty will be loaded within 5 business days before the start of the semester. An initial student load will occur on the first day of the semester, followed by an update at 14th day. Accounts will expire at the end of each semester.
Faculty and students currently enrolled in or teaching an IST or EET course will have MS Imagine Premium access.
Please see the Microsoft Imagine End User License Agreement - Premium:
All other students/employees currently enrolled in qualifying courses other than IST and EET will have MS Imagine Standard access. (Qualifying classes: ACC, BUS, MTH, CAD, CIV, MET, QCT, PHY, CAM, CHM, BIO, AIM, SKT, AUT, CAT, DSL, OAD).
Please see the Microsoft Imagine End User License Agreement:
To access the Owens MS Imagine store visit owenscollege.onthehub.com.
Additional Eligibility and Restriction Information:
- Full-time faculty and staff must work in a Microsoft defined STEM department at Owens Community College and can use the software only for educational and research purposes.
- Retirees and part-time faculty and staff are not eligible for this program.
- Alumni are not eligible for this program.
- Each eligible individual is entitled to one key per product to install on a single computer. Additional keys will not be available if a re-installation is required.
- Students, faculty, and staff are not required to uninstall the software obtained through MS Imagine when they are no longer enrolled in a STEM course. They are also not required to uninstall the software when they graduate or leave the College as long as usage still meets the requirements of the End User License Agreement (for personal, research, or instructional use, not for commercial or business use).