1. Click on the window you would like to capture.
2. Press Ctrl + Print Screen (Print Scrn) by holding down the Ctrl key and then pressing the Print Screen key. The Print Screen key is near the upper-right corner of your keyboard. (Depending on the type of keyboard you have, the exact key names on your keyboard may vary slightly.)
3. Click the Start button, located on the lower left-hand side of your desktop.
4. Click on All Programs.
5. Click on Accessories.
7. Click on Paint.
8. In the paint window, hold down the Ctrl key and then press and release the V key. Your captured screenshot should then appear within the paint window.
9. To save the image, click on the File drop-down menu located in the upper left-hand side of the toolbar and click on Save As..
10. In the Save As window, browse to your desired save location, enter a filename on the File Name: field, and click Save to save your screenshot.