BEFORE STARTING MAKE SURE THAT THE TV/PROJECTOR AND APPLE TV DEVICES ARE POWERED ON AND PROPERLY CONNECTED.
1. Open the wireless network settings on your iOS device and select OCCiTV.
2. Enter the password for OCCiTV (The password can be obtained by calling the Help Desk).
Note: If this step is unsuccessful with the correct password, the device’s wireless adapter may need to be reset. For resetting the adapter, look at the above figure and swipe to turn off the Wi-Fi adapter.
3. Drag up from the bottom of the screen and then you should see an icon similar to the image bellow:
4. Tap on the icon and you should see a list of Apple TV Devices.
5. Select the appropriate Apple TV Device from the list and enable Mirroring.
Note: If you do not see the Mirroring option then your device is not supported.
6. A Passcode dialog will appear after trying to enable Mirroring. Look at the TV or projector. You should see a passcode on the screen. Type in that passcode to finish connecting to the device.
Note: The passcode will time out after 30 seconds. If the passcode disappears before you can enter it, simply select Cancel and then retry connecting to the Apple TV device.