If you are not seeing the pop-up alert notifying you of new emails, appointments or tasks, your Notify program may not be running. To start Notify, follow these steps:
- Click on your Start button, or the round windows button.
- Click on All Programs.
- Click on Novel GroupWise.
- Select Notify. An icon will appear in the lower right of your Taskbar (it will look like an envelope and a globe).
- Right click the Notify icon in the Taskbar.
- Select Options.
- A dialog box will appear which will give you the follow options:
- General – Allows you to select what items you want to be notified of.
- Notify – Allows you to adjust notification messages, sounds, and allows you to launch a program when the notification occurs.
- Alarms – Allows you to adjust alarm messages, sounds, and allows you to launch a program when the notification occurs.
- Return Status - Allows you to adjust return messages, sounds, and allows you to launch a program when the notification occurs.
- Select the General tab.
- Click on the items you wish to be notified of.
Article ID: 430
Last updated: 27 Feb, 2014
Information Technology Services -> GroupWise Email -> How to I turn on notifications for GroupWise email, appointments, and other tasks?