Presently, your Ozone account will remain active for two consecutive semesters after you graduate or stop taking class at Owens Community College. If you are not registered for two consecutive semesters your account will be deactivated. You can reactivate your account by doing one of the following:
- Go to www.owens.edu.
- Click on the "Apply Today" button in the middle of the page.
- Click on "First time user account creation"
- Create a unique user ID and 6-digit pin for the admissions application.
- Click the "Log in" button.
- Select "Prior Student Reactivation App" on the Application Type drop down menu.
- Fill out all of the requested information.
- Be sure you use the EXACT name, social security number and date of birth that you used to register at Owens previously, or you may create a duplicate account.
- Print out the confirmation page after completing and submitting the online application.
- You DO NOT have to pay the $20 application fee if you do not register for classes.
- Your user ID and OCID should remain the same. If you need assistance resetting your password, please refer to FAQ Article 13 (https://www2.owens.edu/faq/entry/13/)
Article ID: 404
Last updated: 19 Mar, 2014
Information Technology Services -> Ozone (Classic) -> I am a prior student, but I want to take classes again. How do I reactivate my Ozone account?