*Disclaimer: Owens is not responsible for personally owned devices or software. Download software at your own risk. For safe computing, always download software from reputable sites.
1. Log into Ozone, locate the link that says Download your FREE license of Kaspersky Internet Security 2013!
Which will bring you to this webpage:
2. Type your information into the fields and left-click on Download Kaspersky
This will bring you to this webpage:
Do not click on the links provided on this page.
3. Check your e-mail (the one you used to sign up for Kaspersky when you filled out the information in step 2). There should be an e-mail from Kaspersky titled Kaspersky Activation Code.
If there is not an e-mail in your inbox, check to make sure it hasn't been filtered into a different folder. Once you are sure you have not received the e-mail, you may need to wait several minutes for it to appear (this could require refreshing the webpage).
4. Open the e-mail by double-clicking on the e-mail. DO NOT DELETE THIS E-MAIL! It contains your activation code!
Do not click on the "Download Kaspersky Internet Secuity 2012" link yet.
5. Find the line that says View the walkthrough for downloading and installing Kaspersky 2013. Open this link in a new window or tab by right-clicking on the link that says downloading and installing located within this sentence.
Your new window or tab that you opened should look like this:
6. Read over the FAQ and once you are done, go back into the e-mail sent to you by Kaspersky. Click on the link that says Kaspersky Internet Security 2013.
7. Follow the instructions in the Kaspersky FAQ (which was opened in a new window or tab in step 5).