**Click Here to watch a five-minute recording that demonstrates how the Web Prep Requirement works.**
1. Log into Blackboard using your Universal Username and Password.
2. Find the Web Course Registration box and click on the link that says Click here.
3. Click Submit.
4. Click OK.
5. Click Start Here and follow the directions.
6. Read through Sections 1, 2 & 3.
7. Click Section 4, Assessment to begin the Assessment.
8. Click on Click here to begin your Comprehensive Assessment.
9. Click Begin.
10. After completing the Assessment, click OK.
11. Click on Click Here for the Registration Code.
12. Find your Access Code. You should also receive a copy of the Access Code in your Student Omail+ account.
You should also receive a copy of the Access Code in your Student Omail+ account.
13. Log into Ozone.
14. Click on Web Registration.
15. Select the correct term and click Submit.
16. On the Add/Drop Classes Worksheet, click ** NEW ** Web/Hybrid Course Registration Requirement.
17. Enter your Registration Code.
*Note: Your code will be all numbers. Only the code from 3. Readiness contains letters. If your code has letters, go back into Blackboard and click on 4. Assessment.
Once the code has been entered, you will see a message that you have previously completed the Web Course Requirement and have used your code. You can now register for online classes.