What is Satisfactory Academic Progress?

This is a very important detail related to a students ability to remain eligible for federal financial aid.  Owens Community College students receiving federal financial aid are required to meet Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) standards, according to federal and state laws and regulations.  Being eligible to enroll in classes does not mean the student has an eligible SAP status for financial aid.  Visit https://www.owens.edu/financial_aid/progress_policy.html to read the entire Owens SAP Policy.  You can check your SAP status using Ozone.  Click on Financial Aid, then My Overall StatusĀ, then select the appropriate aid year.  Please contact Oserve with questions.

Article ID: 211
Last updated: 21 May, 2014
Revision: 3
Oserve -> What is Satisfactory Academic Progress?