The Log In Page for Blackboard Has Changed.
You will now log in to Blackboard (blackboard.owens.edu) using Central Authentication Service as seen in the image below.
(Once logged in using Central Authentication Service, you can log in to additional Owens sites without having to enter your universal username and password.)
- Type in your universal username and password.
(Your universal username and password are the same that you currently use to get in to your Ozone account.)
- If you would like to be prompted before getting automatically logged into other Owens sites, check the box next to Prompt me before logging into other CAS protected sites.
- Click Submit.
- If your password isn’t working or you have forgotten it, click the “Reset My Password” link.
Do not use the Non System Users - Blackboard logon unless you have been instructed to do so by your instructor.
- If you are logging in using a non-Ozone User ID (for example, a Toledo Firefighter Account) (your_name_tfd or an Admin account), click Non System Users - Blackboard.
- You will then be taken to the Blackboard Learn Log in screen. (This is only for use by Non System Users.)
- If you require assistance, or need guidence on logging in to Blackboard, please contact the IT Help Desk firstname.lastname@example.org 567-661-7120.