Owens FAQ
Search:     Advanced search

How do I pay a balance from a past semester?

21 Oct, 2013

Please call the Student Accounts collections line directly at (567) 661-7979.  If your account has already been sent to the Ohio Attorney General’s office for collection, you may contact them directly at 1-888-665-5440.