Owens FAQ
Search:     Advanced search
folder Academic Advising
folder Admissions
folder College Credit Plus
folder Early Alert
folder e-Learning
folder Food Service
folder General Information
folder Information Technology Services
folder Oserve
folder SHAC Fitness Center
folder Student Accounts
Information pertaining to Student Accounts and Fees
folder Student Life
folder Testing Services
folder Toledo Campus Events & Facility Rentals
folder Visiting (Transient/Guest) Students
folder Workforce and Community Services (WCS)
folder What are the deferred payment plan payment dates
Listing of due dates for the deferred payment plan

Recent Articles
document What can I do to prepare for my meeting with my academic advisor?
Run a Degree Evaluation by accessing the link in your OZONE account. A Degree Evaluation is an unofficial snapshot of your program's requirements...
rating 24 Oct, 2016 Views: 1223
document How do I apply for financial aid, and what is the Owens school code to use on the FAFSA?
If you are interested in obtaining Financial Aid to help pay for school, the first step is to visit www.fafsa.ed.gov to complete the FAFSA (Free...
rating 11 Oct, 2016 Views: 1209
document J. I have an accepted seat for my health program, but I am unable to start my program due to unforeseen circumstances. What should I do?
You will want to contact the Selective Health Coordinator to discuss your options. Call (567) 661-2387 to schedule an appointment. In some cases,...
rating 11 Oct, 2016 Views: 956
document I. How are points calculated for the health evaluations? How can I improve my points?
Criteria for point calculations vary for the different program evaluations. You can find the information on how points are calculated under "Program...
rating 11 Oct, 2016 Views: 832
document H. I requested a health evaluation and was denied. Why was I denied and what do I do now?
Our health programs are competitive. Call 567-661-2387 (Toledo Campus) or 567-429-3509 (Findlay Campus) to set up an appointment with a health...
rating 11 Oct, 2016 Views: 654

Most Viewed
document How do I switch displays from the monitor to projector? (Or Computer Only, Projector and Monitor, Two Monitors)
1. While holding down the Windows key, press and release the P key. 2. Click on the Display option you would like to use. (Chose...
rating 27 Oct, 2014 Views: 99854
document How do I take a screenshot (picture of my computer screen) using Windows Vista or Windows 7?
1. Click the window you would like to capture. 2. Press Alt + Print Screen (Print Scrn) by holding down the Alt key and then pressing the Print...
rating 19 Nov, 2013 Views: 82800
document How do I take a screenshot (picture of my computer screen) using Windows XP?
1. Click on the window you would like to capture. 2. Press Ctrl + Print Screen (Print Scrn) by holding down the Ctrl key and then pressing the...
rating 19 Nov, 2013 Views: 69189
document How many credits do I need to be considered a part-time or full-time student
Any student taking less than full-time or 12 credit hours is considered a part-time student at the college. Any student taking between 12-16 credit...
rating 25 Jun, 2014 Views: 35667
document How do I download and install free software from Microsoft's DreamSpark website?
DreamSpark is an online store that provides access to a number of software packages through our paid membership in DreamSpark. Please Note: To...
26 Jan, 2015 Views: 20147