Owens FAQ
Search:     Advanced search

Do my credits earned at Owens transfer to local colleges?

Article ID: 953
Last updated: 20 Mar, 2019
Revision: 2
Views: 118

Yes!  Many students start at Owens and transfer to a four-year college after graduation.  There are many opportunities for students to plan ahead to ensure they are taking the courses that will count towards their future degree.  Visit www.owens.edu/studentservices to learn about Dual Admission Express Programs!  Many local institutions maintain a presence on the Owens campuses.  To talk with your transfer destination, call (567) 661-2387 to set up an appointment. 

This article was:  
Prev   Next
Will I still have a bill?     What do I need to do to remain eligible for the scholarship?