Search: Advanced search
Please enter a keyword or ID
I'm having problems printing. What can I check?
The most common problems are:
1. The printer is out of paper.
2. The printer has a paper jam.
3. The printer is not on.
4. If it is a network printer, you may not be logged into the network.
5. The printer is offline.
6. You don't have an Owens Student ID card, therefore you are not in the Student Printing system.
7. You are not currently enrolled in classes at Owens.
If you still cannot print, please feel free to call the Help Desk (567) 661-7120 for further instruction.