The most common problems are:
1. The printer is out of paper.
2. The printer has a paper jam.
3. The printer is not on.
4. If it is a network printer, you may not be logged into the network.
5. The printer is offline.
6. You don't have an Owens Student ID card, therefore you are not in the Pharos Printing system.
7. You are not currently enrolled in classes at Owens.
If you still cannot print, please feel free to call the Help Desk (567) 661-7120 for further instruction.
A lab assistant or IT Help Desk Technician can reprint a job for you due to a printer malfunction, within a thirty minute timeframe of sending the job to the printer.