Search: Advanced search
Please enter a keyword or ID
How to request access for off-campus call-forwarding or international calling.
Call forwarding of your desk phone to an outside (non-College) number or calling international numbers is not permitted unless you are part of an exception group. Exceptions will need supervisor approval and should be requested through the Access Store found on the intranet under Information Technology Services>Systems>General.
To request access:
1. Select "Add/Remove Access"
2. Choose the person to receive access:
3. Then select "Telecommunications Services."
4. Select either Call Forwarding or International Calling (you will have to complete a separate request for each option).
5. Enter your reason for the request (why it is needed for your job) and click on "Send Request." If requesting call forwarding, please indicate which extension you need to forward and to what number you are forwarding to (example: x1234 to 5676614321).
The request will then be sent to your immediate supervisor for approval. You will be notified when the request has been approved/disapproved.