Owens FAQ
Search:     Advanced search

How do I access my T1098 tax form through my Ozone account?

Article ID: 85
Last updated: 19 Sep, 2012
Revision: 2
Views: 1322



1.  Log into Ozone.


2.  Click the Admin Services tab.



3.  Click Student Services and Financial Aid tab.


4.  Click Student Records.


5.  Click Tax Notification.


6.  Enter Tax Year.



7.  Click Submit.


Prev   Next
How can I start/stop having Owens contact me for emergencies and...     Why doesn't the Log in button work? I enter my username and...