Owens FAQ
Search:     Advanced search

What happens if I fail a class?

Article ID: 799
Last updated: 09 Oct, 2018
Revision: 3
Views: 3856

If you fail a CCP Option B course, the high school may require that you pay back the cost of that course to them.  The failure will likely also affect your high school GPA and could impact graduation from high school.  In addition, failed college courses can negatively impact future financial aid eligibility.  If a CCP student's college GPA falls below a 2.0, the student is placed on CCP probation.  While on probation, the CCP student can only take 1 CCP course per semester and cannot repeat a course in which the student earned an F, D, or no credit.  If a student remains on CCP probation for two consecutive semesters, the CCP student is dismissed from the program.  For more information about the CCP probation and dismissal rules, please visit https://www.owens.edu/collegecreditplus/underperforming-rule.pdf.

This article was:  
Prev   Next
Will the courses taken at Owens be included in my high school...     Does Owens have a college-wide attendance policy?