Owens FAQ
Search:     Advanced search

Is it possible to receive accommodations on the placement test if I have a diagnosed disability?

Article ID: 755
Last updated: 27 Aug, 2018
Revision: 3
Views: 1613

Students with documented disabilities who need test accommodations (sign language interpreters, tests in auditory format, or large print) should contact the Disability Resource Center before arranging to take the placement test. Contact the Disability Resource Center at (567) 661-7007 or visit online at www.owens.edu/disability_services/.

This article was:  
Prev   Next
What if English is not my primary language?     Can I use a calculator on the math portion of the ACCUPLACER...