Owens FAQ
Search:     Advanced search

What if English is not my primary language?

Article ID: 754
Last updated: 29 Aug, 2018
Revision: 6
Views: 1481

Students for whom English is not their primary language may need to take the placement ESL test. If you are a student with a non-immigrant visa, contact International Programs and Services for more information at (567) 661-2773 or visit online at www.owens.edu/international. If you are a citizen or permanent resident, contact the Advising Office at (567) 661-2387.

This article was:  
Prev   Next
Should I study for the ACCUPLACER test and complete an online...     Is it possible to receive accommodations on the placement test...