Search: Advanced search
Please enter a keyword or ID
How do I unmute sound on my computer?
1. When sound is muted your taskbar speaker will look like this.
2. Right-click the speaker.
3. Click Open Volume Mixer.
4. Click the muted speaker at the bottom of the Volume Mixer - Speakers window.
5. Your Volume Mixer speaker will look like this after sound is unmuted.
6. To test sound right-click the speaker.
7. Click Sounds.
8. Click the Windows Default Sound Scheme.
9. Click the Default Beep Program Event. Click Test to test the sound. Click OK to close the Sound window.