Search: Advanced search
Please enter a keyword or ID
How do I switch displays from the monitor to projector? (Or Computer Only, Projector and Monitor, Two Monitors)
1. While holding down the Windows key, press and release the P key.
2. Click on the Display option you would like to use. (Chose Duplicate to show the same image from the computer on the projection screen.)
Note: You can also navigate by using the left/right arrow keys and then pressing Enter when you are ready to select.
3. The Computer Only option allows the user only see the computer monitor.
4. The Duplicate option gives the user the ability to duplicate the users monitor to an external screen. (Projector, Monitors, Television, etc.)
5. The Extend option gives the user the ability to expand their desktop viewing to more than one monitor. This feature works well when a user needs multiple programs open.
6. The Projector Only option disables the user’s monitor and displays only on the user’s projector screen. (PowerPoint, Excel, Project, etc.)