Owens FAQ
Search:     Advanced search

If I fail a class at the college, who pays for it?

Article ID: 671
Last updated: 07 Jul, 2014
Revision: 2
Add comment
Views: 288
Comments: 0

Students who fail a class may be required by their high school to pay for the failed class. You should contact your high school counselor about your district's policy.

This article was:  
Prev   Next
If a course is not in the Ohio Transfer Module, does that mean...     If I take some or all of my courses at Owens, am I eligible to...