Owens FAQ
Search:     Advanced search

What resources are available to me if I am having difficulty with a class?

Article ID: 668
Last updated: 07 Jul, 2014
Revision: 2
Add comment
Views: 270
Comments: 0

First, talk with your instructor. Your instructor may be able to offer the insight or help you need to be successful. Second, take advantage of the free tutoring that is offered in the Tutoring Centers. Information about Tutoring Services can be found at https://www.owens.edu/learning/.  You may also talk with your Owens advisor. He or she will be able to help you explore all the different options and alternatives available to you.

This article was:  
Prev   Next
What is the relationship between the high school Carnegie unit...     What's the difference between high school and college?