Owens FAQ
Search:     Advanced search

Where do I send required documents or prior academic transcripts?

Article ID: 629
Last updated: 17 Jun, 2014
Revision: 1
Views: 1513

Students can submit their official academic transcripts or documentation to the OSERVE/Records office either in person or by mail:  P.O. Box 10, 000, Toledo, OH 43699-1947.

This article was:  
Prev   Next
I submitted my application, now I want to change my program of...     Do I have to take the ACT or SAT test for admissions?