Owens FAQ
Search:     Advanced search

I submitted my application, now I want to change my program of study/major. How do I do this?

Article ID: 628
Last updated: 17 Jun, 2014
Revision: 1
Views: 1331

Students do not need to complete a new application in order to change their major.  Students can change their major through their Ozone account by clicking on “change major” under their “My Ozone” tab once they are logged in.  They can also print out a form from the following link: https://www.owens.edu/records_reg/change-info.pdf and submit it to Oserve.

This article was:  
Prev   Next
Where do I apply online?     Where do I send required documents or prior academic transcripts?