Owens FAQ
Search:     Advanced search

I have applied and been admitted, what is my next step?

Article ID: 626
Last updated: 17 Jun, 2014
Revision: 1
Views: 1825

New students should also send high school and prior academic transcripts (including previous colleges) to the Oserve/Records office at the following address:

Owens Community College

Attn:  Records Office

P.O. Box 10, 000

Toledo, OH 43699-1947

Most new students also need to complete a new student placement test for advising purposes and attend a new student orientation before they can register for classes.  New students that already have ACT scores or have attended a previous college/university should contact the office of Admissions and Advising at 567-661-7777 or at admissions@owens.edu to speak to a representative so they can determine what their next steps will be in regard to placement testing.  New students can also check out the steps to enrollment online at https://www.owens.edu/enroll_future/getstarted.html

This article was:  
Prev   Next
Is there a fee for applying to the college?     Where do I apply online?