Owens FAQ
Search:     Advanced search

Who do I call if I need help with a projector or other audio-visual equipment?

Article ID: 60
Last updated: 21 Nov, 2019
Revision: 5
Views: 3935

For audio visual or classroom support please call the Help Desk at (567)661-7120.

This article was:  
Prev   Next
What do I do when I have no sound in my classroom?     How do I switch to display on both the monitor and projector?