Owens FAQ
Search:     Advanced search

I'm Out Sourced Staff and have personal information missing from my file. How do I submit this information?

Article ID: 577
Last updated: 14 May, 2014
Revision: 5
Views: 1419

If you are an Out Sourced Staff member with Owens Community College, we may not have your personal information on file. This information is necessary to provide services such as password resets for your Ozone account.

To submit your personal information to Owens, please fill out and submit this form:



Also listed in
folder Information Technology Services -> Login and Password Help
folder Information Technology Services -> Banner

Prev   Next
Where can I go to see if my classes transfer between colleges?     Testing Center Hours and Compass Testing