Owens FAQ
Search:     Advanced search

I am an international student who has an International Hold and a To Enroll See Your Advisor Holdâ on my account and I cannot register. What can I do to fix this?

Article ID: 573
Last updated: 14 May, 2014
Revision: 4
Add comment
Views: 347
Comments: 0

If you are an F-1 or J-1 student, please contact the Office of International Programs and Services to submit the required documents to lift the holds on your account.  You may send an e-mail to internationaladvising@owens.edu or call (567) 661-2773.  If you are a non-US citizen who is not considered F-1 or J-1, please visit the Oserve Office to submit a copy of your current VISA or permanent resident card, or mail a copy to  the Records Office at:

Owens Community College
Records Office
PO Box 10,000
Toledo, OH 43699-1947

This article was:  
Prev   Next
How much does it cost to attend Owens?     I am getting a pre/co-requisite & test score error when...