Owens FAQ
Search:     Advanced search

After I complete my course at Owens, how do I have the information sent back to my home institution?

Article ID: 566
Last updated: 13 May, 2014
Revision: 3
Add comment
Views: 396
Comments: 0

Please visit the Records Office website for more information on options for requesting official transcripts to send Owens course information to your home institution.

This article was:  
Prev   Next
Visiting (Transient/Guest) Students     Do I have to take both the lecture and lab if I have already...