Owens FAQ
Search:     Advanced search

Which options do I select when filling out the Owens application if I only plan to take a few courses to transfer back to my home institution?

Article ID: 555
Last updated: 13 May, 2014
Revision: 7
Views: 1669

You can apply online at http://www.owens.edu and click on Apply Today! If you are not a US citizen, please choose the "International Application".  All other students may choose the "New Student Application".  In the application, you will be asked to give information about how you would describe yourself as a student at Owens. Please choose Transient if you are enrolled at another accredited college or university and intend to apply your Owens Community College credits to a degree from your home institution. Choose Guest if you are taking classes for personal enrichment or for work purposes. Choosing the correct option will help to make the process of registering for classes as smooth as possible.

This article was:  
Prev   Next
What is a visiting student?     Will courses I take at Owens transfer to my home institution?