Search: Advanced search
Please enter a keyword or ID
How do I upload a file to my Google Drive?
1. Once logged into Omail+, click on the square symbol in the upper right-hand corner of your Omail+ account.
2. Click the Upload symbol on the left of the page.
3. Click Files…
4. Find and select the file you would like to upload, then click Open.
5. If you would like the file to remain unchanged, uncheck the box next to Convert documents, presentations, spreadsheets….
6. Click Start Upload.
7. Once the upload is complete, the file will show up in your Drive.