Search: Advanced search
Please enter a keyword or ID
How do I create a Google Doc (document)?
1. From your Omail+ screen, click on the square symbol in the upper right-hand corner.
2. Click Drive.
3. Click Create.
4. Click Untitled document.
5. Type in what you would like to name your new document and click OK.
6. Google Docs automatically Saves your changes.
7. When the message All changes saved in Drive appears, it is safe to close out of your document.
8. Your document will now appear in your Google Drive.