Owens FAQ
Search:     Advanced search

What types of crisis and/or mental health services are available at Owens?

Article ID: 529
Last updated: 21 Feb, 2014
Revision: 1
Add comment
Views: 521
Comments: 0

Consultation, mental health assessment, counseling, crisis intervention/support, educational outreach and prevention services are available through the Office of Student Mental Health Services. For more information, please visit https://www.owens.edu/smhs/.

This article was:  
Prev   Next
What should I do if my advisor is not available?     When can I see my advisor?