Owens FAQ
Search:     Advanced search

I am interested in a Concentration. What is it?

Article ID: 523
Last updated: 07 Jul, 2014
Revision: 2
Add comment
Views: 915
Comments: 0

Concentrations here at Owens are designed for a student to complete the first 60-65 credits of the approximately 120 credits required for a bachelor's degree. While at Owens, it is important that you research what college and degree you plan to transfer to.  You should meet with your Owens advisor as well as the advisor at your desired four-year college or university to ensure that your academic plan includes courses that will transfer and apply to the desired bachelor's degree program of study.   

This article was:  
Prev   Next
How will I know if my file is complete for a selective admission...     I have applied to Owens. What are my next steps to enrolling?