Owens FAQ
Search:     Advanced search

Do I need to take the placement test?

Article ID: 514
Last updated: 25 Sep, 2018
Revision: 6
Views: 3419

If you have not taken the ACT or SAT test within the last two years, you will be required to take the ACCUPLACER placement test.  If your ACT or SAT scores do not place you at college level, you may also want to take ACCUPLACER.  The placement scores will determine which reading, writing and math courses you will take.  For more information about the ACCUPLACER test, please visit https://www.owens.edu/testing/placement.

This article was:  
Also read
document Why do I need to take a placement test as part of the admission process?

Prev   Next
Does Owens offer the ACT test?     If I have a disability, can I receive accommodations for my...