Owens FAQ
Search:     Advanced search

I have applied to Owens. What are my next steps to enrolling?

Article ID: 510
Last updated: 04 Apr, 2018
Revision: 10
Views: 1942

As a new student, you should submit your official high school and/or GED transcript to Owens along with all official college transcripts. If you are a first-time freshman or a transfer student who is seeking a degree or certificate, then you need to sign up for and attend New Student Orientation. You can sign up for New Student Orientation at www.owens.edu/nso. You must also take the ACCUPLACER placement test unless you have ACT or SAT scores from within the last two years. Students have the option of taking the placement test at the New Student Orientation event. For more information about the placement test, please contact Testing Services at 567-661-8378 or visit https://www.owens.edu/testing/placement.html. Prior to registering for your first semester, you should meet with an academic advisor.  This may take place at New Student Orientation or in a one-on-one meeting with an advisor.

This article was:  
Prev   Next
How do I apply to Owens Community College?     Where do I mail my transcripts?