Owens FAQ
Search:     Advanced search

How do I find out about transferring courses into Owens from other colleges or universities?

Article ID: 499
Last updated: 02 Mar, 2015
Revision: 5
Views: 894

To determine the transferability of previous college coursework, you must submit an official college transcript to Owens from all previous colleges attended.  The Records Office will then evaluate the transcript and any credit awarded can be viewed in Ozone under the My Transcripts Quick Link. You can also visit www.transferology.com for more transfer information.

This article was:  
Prev   Next
I am interested in a Concentration. What is it?     What is the difference between the A.S., A.A., A.A.S., and...