Owens FAQ
Search:     Advanced search

How do I contact my advisor?

Article ID: 490
Last updated: 08 Oct, 2018
Revision: 10
Views: 3198

Academic advisors are available by phone, through email, and in person by appointment. It is important to include your OCID number when emailing your advisor and to have your OCID number available when you are calling the Advising Office.  To schedule an appointment, please call the Advising Office at 567-661-2732 (Downtown Toledo Learning Center) or 567-661-2387 (Findlay and Toledo Campuses).  In Toledo, School of Business students can call 567-661-7280 to make an appointment.  In Toledo, Technology students can call 567-661-7452.  Students can also complete the Advising Appointment Request Form at https://www.owens.edu/advising/appointment/.

This article was:  
Prev   Next
What does an academic advisor do?     When can I see my advisor?