**If you receive a “Could not get device information” warning when trying to print, you may not be successfully logged on to the Novell Network.**
1. Right-click on the Novell Services icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.
2. Left-click on Novell Login.
3. Enter your universal Username and Password on the OCC login screen and click OK.
4. Re-print your document. (You may receive a “Confirm Department ID/Password” window.)
5. If you received the Confirm the Department ID/Password pop-up, enter your department id and click OK. The job will print to your default printer. If the ID is not correct, type in the correct ID and click OK. No password is required.
6. If the print job successfully printed you will no longer receive the error message “Could not get device information” and “Windows cannot print due to a problem with the current printer setup”.
7. If your document still does not print reboot the computer by clicking Start, hover your mouse on the arrow next to Shut down and select Restart.