1. Locate the wireless connections icon located in the bottom corner of your screen.
Right-click on the connections icon to bring up a list of available connections.
2. Find OWIFI on the list of connections.
NOTE: Connecting to another network on this list is potentially dangerous, if you decide to connect to one of these rogue networks, YOU ARE CONNECTING AT YOUR OWN RISK!
3. Click on OWIFI and a Connect button will appear.
If you would like your computer to automatically connect to OWIFI whenever the network is in range, check the box next to Connect automatically. To connect to the wireless network, click Connect.
A box will pop up briefly telling you that your computer is connecting to the Owens wireless network:
4. Once you are connected, open your browser of choice (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome) and you should be presented with a log-in screen.
**Before you are given wireless access, you need to read the Owens Computing Policy.**
Click on the button that says Guest Access (Restricted Bandwidth).
5. To disconnect from OWIFI, right-click on the wireless icon in the bottom corner of your screen. Click on OWIFI on the connections list and you will be presented with a Disconnect button. Click this button to disconnect from the Owens wireless network.