- FAQs are in Font: Arial; Size :14.
- Bold font is used instead of quotes for most cases.
Ex. 1. Click Admin Services.
Not: 1. Click “Admin Services”.
- Instructions are clear and concise.
- Screenshots use Red circles or squares.
- Shapes used in screenshots should fit what is being illustrated.
- No personal information.
- FAQs that are words being defined should be added as a Glossary terms AND articles (articles are searchable).
- Information in FAQs should be organized into folders.
- FAQ folders should have a logical organizational structure. (IE relevance or alphabetical)
- Article Titles (when possible) should be in Question form.
- Enter the title of the article in the Meta Keywords / Tags to make it easer to find the article. Add other words or phrases you think users might search when looking for a topic.
- Google Drive does not work well in Internet Explorer.