Search: Advanced search
Please enter a keyword or ID
How do I download the Owens Mobile App from the Google Play Store?
*Disclaimer: Owens is not responsible for personally owned devices or software. Download software at your own risk. For safe computing, always download software from reputable sites.
This FAQ is based on Android devices. The process for installing the Owens Mobile Application on other devices will be similar, but not exactly the same.
1. Open the Google Play Store on your mobile device.
2. Search for Owens Community College.
3. Tap the mobile application under Apps.
4. Tap Install.
5. Tap Accept to accept the Apps Permissions.
6. The app will start installing on your device.
7. Once the app has finished installing, tap Open.
8. Tap Sign In.
9. Type in your Owens Username and Password and tap Sign In.
10. To sign out, tap Sign Out.