Owens FAQ
Search:     Advanced search

Who is eligible to use the SHAC?

Article ID: 401
Last updated: 22 Aug, 2013
Revision: 1
Views: 1452

You must be a current student, faculty, staff or Alumni Association member to use the SHAC.  Family members of current faculty and staff are also eligible if they have completed the family pass application.

This article was:  
Prev   Next
What do I need to get into the SHAC Fitness Center?     Student Life